By visiting Ponte Vedra Concert Hall, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party:
- Are not experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.gov, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine
- Are not under any self-quarantine orders
Fans who cannot confirm all of the above criteria must not enter the venue.
By entering Ponte Vedra Concert Hall, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by the above health and safety requirements.