We are committed to providing a safe and fun environment for all of our guests. Please review our house rules to ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Re-entry is not permitted except in designated emergencies.
- For your safety and the safety of others, guests and their possessions are subject to inspection as a condition of admittance.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas.
- Private vending (including tickets) is prohibited within the Concert Hall parking lot and grounds.
- Intoxicated patrons may be denied admittance to the Concert Hall.
The Ponte Vedra Concert Hall will not hold or be responsible for valuable items such as cameras and video cameras for you during the show. You will have to return them to your vehicle which can be far away if you park in our satellite lot. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
The following items are not permitted at Ponte Vedra Concert Hall:
- Animals (Service Animals are allowed)
- Audio Recorders
- Gifts for the band
- Ipads, Tablets or GoPros
- Musical Instruments
- Outside Food or Drinks
- Personal property that is a potential hazard to others (e.g. chains, wallet chains or jewelry with spiked edges)
- Professional or large cameras with detachable lenses or lenses that extend two or more inches
- Video Cameras
What to bring when you come to a concert at the Ponte Vedra Concert Hall
- Palm-size Point & Shoot Camera (unless prohibited by show)
Permitted / Non-permitted items may change depending on the artist, please check the event details page for show-specific details.